Beat the Coronovirus blues with free hypnotherapy
FREE HYPNOTHERAPY —NHS, SERVICES & FRONTLINE WORKERS
- EVIDENCE BASED TECHNIQUES
- ONLINE VIA VIDEO CALL
- RESILIANCE for WORKPLACE STRESS
- DEEP RELAXATION to EASE BREATHING
The art of relaxation.
For many people COVID-19 is incredibly STRESSFUL. Whether you are frontline staff, or working from home watching troubling new, freedom from stress is about change. The most powerful shift comes from a change in our mindset. This hypnosis helps you to internalise a sense of calm, in a way that gives you the freedom to make powerful choices. Remember CALM is infectious, it only takes one calm person in a room to help everyone.
MORE on our free hypnosis channel.
You can have a life of freedom. A life that is consciously chosen. Make a start today by having a go with some free hypnotherapy on YouTube.
What can you achieve with hypnosis?
You true potential is waiting within you, untapped. To get to it we must hack your subconscious mind to work with you instead of against you. You could stop smoking forever, gain confidence or conquer sleep problems. For more examples click the button.
Removing performance anxiety.
Whether you are in front of a camera, on stage or on the starting line, you need to be focused on your game not the crowd. Your peak performance lies within you. Life in public can feel tough but together we can change your subconscious fears into excitement and anticipation. Unblock yourself today.
It always seems impossible until it’s done
— NELSON MANDELA
* Conducted via video call. Subject to availability, therapy may be group sessions.
- Free confidential 10m video/phone call
- Learn what coaching and hypnotherapy can do
- Identify the change you want to make
- Create your personal session plan
- Hypnosis mp3s available for purchase from our webstore
Treatment planOnline clinical hypnotherapy
- 6 session plan
- Targeted treatment based on your needs
- Learn self-hypnosis
- Radical life change in just six weeks
- Coaching and hypnotherapy for life-style hacking
- Personalised MP3s for home treatment
NHS & SERVICESFREE CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY
- Reduce stress, anxiety and improve resilience
- C-19 volunteers or special circumstances considered for further discount
- A thank you to all Covid-19 workers or volunteers
- 10 minute free phone consultation to identify your needs + full therapy session
- Group sessions in periods of peak demand
- Central London location (video during Covid lockdown)
- Identify coaching outcomes and blocks
- Coaching and hypnotherapy for life and career hacking
- Personal mp3s for home treatment
Fear is the cheapest room in the house
I would like to see you living in better conditions
Hypnosis can be best described as a state of focused attention. It a normal and natural process that the mind uses to allow learning and to help regulate the body. We have all experienced it at one time or another. For example when looking into a fire, listening to a repetitive sound, or when driving a car at night. Have you ever been so absorbed in what you are doing that you have lost all sense of time. That state of mind is very similar to the hypnotic state.
Hypnosis is safe and has been used in one form or another for thousands of years. More recently we have learned to harness the power of words to change anyones narrative according to their needs. It is not possible to hypnotise someone into doing something they do not want to do. We focus exclusively on solutions focused approaches. You have within you the resources you need, now it is time to unlock them!
Get in touch.
What people are saying.
Stressed out? Then I highly recommend Joel. Thanks to him, I'm now more confident, calmer – and better able to cope with things that would have once floored me.
Last year I got a new job as a training facilitator. I was really struggling with performance anxiety and it was stressing me out. Joel's hypnosis changed the way I feel about standing up in public!